Still have questions? Please contact us at Rewards@Tacori.com
- Use the Claim Sales link to begin claiming sales you’ve made in your retail location.
- On the Claim Sales page select a few filter options (stock, special, fashion, bridal) to narrow the results or just see everything. Search for sales that you’ve made or use the sort drop-down to make it easier.
- Once you find a sale that you’ve made, click “Claim.” Indicate whether the sale was split with another associate in your retail location. For the items sold from stock, it's required to upload an image of the receipt or Authenticity Card.
- Finalize your claim and the appropriate points will be added to your account.
- Your Passion Points can be redeemed for any Tacori product by contacting TACORI's Customer Excellence at 1-800-860-2523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your multiplier reflects the Passion Points you get for claiming every Tacori Sales. Each Tacori Retail Dollar on sold products converts to 1 Passion Point. If your setting is 2x multiplier, it simply means you will earn 2 points per every Tacori Retail Dollar claimed. When you redeem the sales for Tacori products, 100 Passion Points will convert to $1 Tacori Retail worth of products. Also don’t forget to earn an extra 100 bonus points for training with a simple quiz on the Training tab!
Yes! There is a 90-day window to claim a sale. For special ordered items, date of claim must be within 90 days after the Tacori sales invoice date. For items sold from case, date of claim must be within 90 days after the sale to the consumer. Please make sure the date on your receipt is within 90 days!
An image of the sales receipt or Authenticity Card will be required for the items sold from stock ONLY.
Please contact Tacori Rewards Team at email@example.com and we will try our best to get back to you in 2 business days.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the style number, authenticity number, and invoice number you're having issues with. We will try our best to get back to you in 2 business days.
Sales can take up to 48 business hours to show up in the system. Please kindly note Special upgrades and remakes are not eligible for Tacori Rewards. If you do not see your sale after 48 business hours contact email@example.com.
Sales can be split only between two people. Each Sales Professional will receive 50% rewards on split sales.
No, only one claim is allowed for each item based on the original invoice. If the item was not claimed from the original sales, you can certainly locate the invoice and claim it accordingly.
No, unfortunately the passion points benefit is not redeemable for cash and can only be used to purchase TACORI product at retail value.
If an associate transfers their employment from one TACORI authorized retail partner to another, please request that your original account be merged with your new account. If you will no longer be selling TACORI product with an authorized retailer, any unredeemed passion points are no longer available and your account will be deactivated.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate orders with two payment forms (e.g. Passion Points for part of the purchase, and credit card for the remainder). However, we do allow points transfer between Sales Associates. To facilitate a points transfer from one Sales Associate to another, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.